top of page
Basics of Newforma Project Center
In this training, users will learn the foundation principles and features of Newforma® Project Center so they can see immediate benefit from using the solution. This training course is a pre-requisite for all other courses.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
27 Apr 2020, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
About the Event
- Participants will learn how to add projects to the My Projects tab and understand basic navigation in Newforma Project Center.
- Participants will learn about the Project Files activity center and Task Menu basics.
- Participants will learn how to search for files and other internal project information, including project email.
- Participants will learn how to electronically view and mark up files, how to create PDF’s of marked up files, and how to save a markup session.
- Participants will learn how to file emails to projects and understand the benefits of utilizing the Project Email activity center.
- What is Newforma Project Center?
- Adding My Projects
- NPC Navigation & Preferences
- Navigation + Task Menu
- Home page customization
- Project Files Activity Center
- How to search project files and email
- Newforma Viewer and Mark-ups
- How to Markup and review documents
- Newforma Project Email Activity
- Fundamental Concepts
- Viewing, filtering, and searching email
- Task Menu Options
- Filing Email – Outlook, Drag-Drop
- Quick File + File in Project vs. Newforma Items to File folders
- Email Settings (Options)
- Newforma Project Email Addressing (optional)
- Introduction to electronic file transfers using Newforma Info Exchange
Basics of NPC
bottom of page