top of page
Time & Location
14 May 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
About the Event
Easily produce high-quality images, panoramas, and standard or 360° VR videos in seconds! For architecture, construction, urban planning, and landscaping professionals, Twinmotion combines an intuitive icon-driven interface with the power of Unreal Engine.
The talk intends to give an overview, and hopefully enlighten the participants in such questions:
- As a Visualization tool, how does Twinmotion fit into the part of the Design Development and Presentation?
- What are the features of Twinmotion that may be applied in practice?
- Is Twinmotion easy to learn, and what will take the least in order for me to get up to speed in using it?
- What can and cannot be done by Twinmotion?
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in learning about an alternative to the usual Visualization software and techniques.
- Anyone who wants to have an overview on Twinmotion, and how it may fit in for practical uses in our field of work.
- Anyone who may not be directly part of the Design / Presentation production, but still wants to add to their knowledge on what goes on in this 3D Design & Vizsualization aspect.
At the end of the talk, what will the participants gain?
- A general overview production workflow of Design & 3D Visualization.
- Understand how Twinmotion as tool - fits in the above workflow.
- What to expect for future/ upcoming lessons with regards to learning Twinmotion.
Introduction / Overview
bottom of page